Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A new direction

I know it has been a while since I last updated; as I have been told on multiple occasions recently.

So I've decided to go in a somewhat different direction. Rather than posting a bunch of stuff about how I feel on a given day, or what kind of crazy stuff is happening; I'm going to begin attempting to log the happenings within what I like to refer to as 'the Nieldic Expanded Megaverse'.

Because this is a very considerable amount of what I think about, and has been for several years now, I'm going to have to ask you all to point out as soon as possible whenever I say something and you need an explanation. please refrain from making comments about any beliefs, morals, or related topics; this is an exercise in Role Play(RP) and a means by which I explore various possibilities, not necessarily an indication of what I believe. Also, no praise, It distracts me, inflates my ego, and is generally unproductive.

Edit:
I'll be trying to make daily additions, but I may forget some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment