Thursday, December 16, 2010

New feature; Cast Credits

Some people have been mentioning that it's not always easy to tell who everyone is, and have been having a hard time keeping track of the characters. 
One of them went a step further and suggested a solution.  I've decided to use it. 

As such, I've started a second blog.  That blog will contain entries for each and every major character used on this one.  I will link the entries for various characters at the beginings of chapters. 
For a demonstration of this, I've already written an entry for the current protagonist, Krell.  That entry is now linked on all relevant chapters; I will follow up soon with his partner, Rea.  I may eventually do back entries, but for now I will probably just do it for new ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment